2016 Pre-K Registration
There are still Pre-K slots available at both Waynesboro Primary School and SGA Elementary School.
Children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2016, to enter the Pre-K program this Fall. Children should be registered prior to the beginning of the school year (August 3, 2016). Pre-K is a first come first served program.
Registration is Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
For more information, call Dr. Frances Young at (706) 554-5101
When registering students, parents are asked to bring the following items:
• certified copy of the child's birth certificate
• Georgia Certificate of Immunization
• copy of the child's Social Security Card
• proof of residency (must bring electric bill or any utility bill)
• a record of the eye, ear, and dental examination
Please contact the school office to schedule an appointment to register your child.