Waynesboro Primary School is dedicated to teaching students through positive learning experiences so that they will be successful at the elementary school.
• students can develop academically, socially, physically, and emotionally.
• positive relationships and mutual respect enhance a student's self-esteem.
• high expectations increase individual student performance
. • a supportive and challenging learning environment promotes the development of appropriate decision making skills.
• the unique learning styles of students should be considered when planning and implementing learning activities.
• students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
• a nurturing school climate fosters the development of the student's potential so that he/she may become a responsible, educated citizen.