When registering students, parents are asked to bring the following items:
• certified copy of the child's birth certificate;
• Georgia Certificate of Immunization;
• copy of the child's Social Security Card;
• proof of residency (must bring electric bill); and
• a record of the eye, ear, and dental examination.
Parents of middle and high school students are re-minded that cell phones are no longer allowed on campus and will be taken up if discovered. A second offense will result in the phone being taken away and donated to charity as well as an in-house suspension for the student.
Burke County High School students should also be aware that only clear or mesh book bags are allowed.