When registering students, parents are asked to bring the following items:
• certified copy of the child's birth certificate
• Georgia Certificate of Immunization
• copy of the child's Social Security Card
• proof of residency (must bring electric bill)
• a record of the eye, ear, and dental examination
BCHS New Student Registration
July 27 & July 30 - New Student Registration: 9am and 1:30pm (2 different mass sessions, please arrive a few minutes early) Registration will be held at Burke County High School.
* Parent and/or LEGAL guardian ONLY and the student must attend.
* Birth certificate, GA Certificate of Immunization, Eye, Ear, and Dental Screening certificate, Social Security card, final transcript, discipline record, and proof of residency
* If enrolling from a middle school, please bring proof of 9th grade promotion (ex. last report card)
* Test Scores are always helpful
Questions, contact Dave Brown, School & Family Liaison, 706-554-6691
WPS, BES, SGA and BCMS New Student Registration
Please contact the school office to schedule an appointment to register your child for the upcoming school year.