Returning Student Annual Verification and Registration
Burke County Public Schools’ is excited to announce online Returning Student Annual Verification and Registration for the 2021-2022 academic year! Yes, you read that correctly! This online process replaces the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year to update student information and will be available July 15, 2021. Only students who attended a BCPS school at the end of the 2020-2021 academic year should complete the annual verification and registration process.
To take advantage of this easy online process, parents MUST have an email address on file. But don’t worry if you need to add or update your email address, we are here to help. Contact your student’s school for assistance. Regular Office Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Step 1 - Locate and Read SnapCode Email
- locate email(s) from email@example.com
- review provided directions for completing the online registration process
Step 2 - Gather required documents needed for enrollment.
- Original, certified birth certificate, hospital-issued birth record, or passport
- Official Social Security Card
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization
- Georgia Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Form 3300)
- Proof of Residency (examples are current property tax receipt, power or gas bill (water bills cannot be accepted), home mortgage note, lease or rental agreement)
All documents should be saved to your device as a DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT, RTF, XLS, XLSX, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG.
Step 3 - Click on the link to begin the online registration process.
What do I do if I have a student returning to Burke County Public Schools but never received a SnapCode by email?
First, check your junk or spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received the email within 48 hours, contact your student’s school to update your email and retrieve your SnapCode. Snapcodes will only be sent to a parent/guardian and only to the email address we have on file.