IMPORTANT BCHS GRADUATION DAY INFORMATION:
• Graduates and their escort must arrive and be in processional line by 3:15 p.m.
• Graduation begins promptly at 4 p.m., prior to which all guests with tickets must be seated. The main auditorium doors will be closed and remain closed until a designated time when they will be opened for guests.
• NO NURSERY SERVICES will be provided. All children under the age of six (6) must be accompanied by an adult and must report to a designated viewing classroom.
• Only ticket-holders may view graduation in the auditorium as all seated are reserved. No children under the age of six (6) may enter the auditorium. Everyone six (6) and older who enters the auditorium must have a ticket.
• Overflow viewing (via live streaming) will be provided in specified classrooms (no ticket required). Those who cannot attend, can view the live event by clicking on the graduation icon on Burke County High Schools homepage, Facebook, district website, and Twitter.
• Parking will be available on all campus parking lots including Burke County Middle, Waynesboro Primary, and Blakeney Elementary schools.
• A shuttle service will begin picking up at schools at 2:30 p.m. and will return guests to parking areas after the ceremony. Shuttles will run every 10 minutes.
• No parking on the bypass or on the front circle of the school on graduation day.
• A DVD of graduation will be available for $20. The BCHS Technology Student Association will produce the DVD and take orders at graduation.