Important: Kindergarten students must be five years old and first-grade students must be six years old on or before September 1 to enroll for school in the state of Georgia.
New student registration is open and available online for the 2021-2022 school year. This process is completed on a secure online system, easy to use, and allows parents to complete registration entirely online, including the ability to upload required documentation like birth certificates, proofs of residency, etc. This is for students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
Step 1 - Gather required documents needed for enrollment.
- valid Georgia driver's license OR voter's registration card
- current property tax receipt
- power or gas bill (water bills cannot be accepted)
- home mortgage note
- lease or rental agreement and
- any other such objective evidence that will enable school employees to make a correct determination as to "residence"
- Original, certified birth certificate, hospital-issued birth record, or passport
- Official Social Security Card
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization
- For a detailed list of required immunizations, click here
- Four-Point Screening, which includes, Georgia Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening
- For more information regarding this screening, click here
- Report card or address and phone number from your child’s previous school
All documents should be saved to your device as a JPEG (picture) or a PDF (document).
Step 2 - Click on the New Student Registration button below to begin the online registration process.
Step 3 - Complete the registration application. Check your email for further instructions and updates.