The School Social Worker/ Attendance Officer Provides the following services to parents:
- Interpretation of the Burke County Attendance Policy.
- Support and encouragement for school attendance.
- Information about their child's progress and/or problems at school
- Support solicited from the community agencies and resources to meet the social needs of families.
- Group work services to the students and parents with common interests and concerns as they relate to the students functioning in school.